[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Mopar 10 Registry • View topic - New Accounts

Mopar 10 Registry

The few, the proud, the Mopar 10s.
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Accounts
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm 

Hey, you found us...congrats! Nice car by the way!

Not only do we want you to register to share details about your Mopar 10, we encourage you to post often, check out other Mopar 10 Owner's rides, and work towards setting up gtgs, group buys, and more!

To Register, simply navigate to the home page: http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum

Click "Register" right below the Blue Filter Sock on the M10's Engine Bay picture.

Click "I accept" on the terms.

Pick a username, submit an e-mail you check often (I won't spam, I'll only send newsletters from time-to-time). Pick a password, set your langauge and timezone, and then PLEASE go ahead and specify the basics on your Mopar 10 (Canada or US, Car #, and Stripe Color)...There will be more options in your User Control Panel you can fill out, but these are a nice start.

The security question is simple, just don't over think it...for a hint, it starts with "H."

Click Submit.

That is it, you are done!

In order to prevent spambots from flooding our board with posts you don't want to see your accont will be manually activated. I try to do this a few times a day, but at the very least it will be done every night when free time rolls around. If you don't get an e-mail notice your account is active, check your "trash" folder...if you still see nothing, just try signing in...chances are it will work.

Now all you ahve to do is kick back, introduce yourself, make a few posts, and have some fun!

Post subject: Re: New Accounts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm 

The story of my M10 # 346.

Back in early 2011 I was thinking of getting a car to suppplement my Dodge Dakota. I like having a car that is rare. I had a Grand National in the past. Well the Challenger is simply not seen on the road very often. When I was looking I seen this one with the hood scoop and blue stripe and I said "what is that?" (funny thats what people do when they see mine)

I then learned all about the Mopar 10 Challenger. It would be my dream car. In Aug 2011 I started looking at the available M10's. I like the red stripe the least so I was set for Silver or Blue. I had almost given up as a few came and went before I could make an offer. I think all for good reasons.

I contacted my dealer, Roberts Dodge in Meriden, CT, I have to plug for them because they are the best dealer I have ever worked with. They gave me a great deal on my 04 Dakota. They were willing to help me out in finding my dream car.

So I found #346, the blue stripe with the options I wanted. At this point I like the blue stripe the best so it was the one. Just under 1,100 miles and at a Dodge Dealer in NC. See having my dealer get the car for me from another dealer makes it a certified pre-owned car with the warranty. Also all the taxes and shipping would roll into the loan and I would not have to have it inspected.

Well after the shipping and everything to get it here it was still cheaper than the dealers price in NC.
Now the car is mine but it just has to get up to CT.

Its late August and hurricane Irene is headed straight for NC. We have a week but still no word from the transport company. Did they get it yet? Well the hurricane hits NC and I am praying the car is OK as the dealer is about a 1/2 mile from the coast.

The next day its following the coast headed straight for the Northeast. I am out of state in Maine, 5 hours from home. Its Friday. The dealer calls me and says the car is here in CT. Well I am not, it will have to sit through the storm.

But there is more....

In anticipation of the widespread damages there will be no power. This means no bank will be able to process the bank check for the deposit. So I rush back Saturday afternoon, hit the bank, get the check and now have to wait. Monday.. dealer no power so they cant process the paperwork for the car. Finally on Tuesday I was able to get her. In perfect condition.

And then the fame starts..... Everyone at the dealer was asking me if I was the new owner of it or they had never seen that before. And that goes on every day since I picked it up. As you M10 owners know they get soo much attention its sick.

I love owning this car. She only goes out on nice days, no rain or snow and as soon as the sand or salt hits the roads up here she will sit in the garage, waiting til spring.

I know, but they are not both mine. 346 is blue.
photobucket link:
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/BrianM10
my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMopar10/videos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:11 am 

Awesome story! That is what I am hoping everyone will post up, hopefully not with the near hurricane misses etc, but something similar, lol.

It is very hard to find a good dealer and it is cool they did you right. The car looks great and the story makes it all the better! Welcome to the site 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 am 

Wow I have had my Mopar 10 now for a year and 3 months and didn't know there was a forum for owners of this Great car. In late 2010 I received an email for Tucson Dodge saying they had a new challenger in and wanted me to see it. At the time I had a 2006 R/T charger and was like nah its just a challenger. Then she replied with a picture in January of 2011. On the same day I went to the dealer because I was hooked by the photo. I brought it home that very same day January 3rd. There are 2 of us that own Mopar 10's in Tucson and we work 1 block away. The other guy's is a manual #495 I believe, but man we turn so many heads every day. Here's a couple of pictures of mine

Brian Flynn Mopar 10 #281

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 am 

Great story, that sales lady must be pretty awesome, lol.

Car looks great in the pics, and cool you've got another one in town...otherwise they are hard to come by. Is it a daily driver for you?

Feel free to tell the other guy as well, the goal is to get all the M10s accounted for!

Have you done any mods, or are you keeping it stock? Can't really go wrong either way!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am 

It is a daily driver for me. I keep her as clean as I can and I park as far away from other cars as I can because the first day I got it someone dinged my door. I have made 1 mod on it and it was the exhaust when I first got it. I did a cat back system from CherryBomb because I had the same one on the Charger and it sounded great.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 am 

And after my birthday I will be installing blacked out headlights and tail lights. Just think they would look great on her and make her look all the meaner ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm 

Nice pics , and I agree when you blacking out the lights they do look meaner . :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:08 pm 

Very cool! Did you do the Vortex? Any chance you could video it?

Blackouts will look great, keep us posted!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 pm 

Of course there is a video lol. And yes it was the Vortex kit.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next