[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Mopar 10 Registry • View topic - www.mopar10registry.com==>SHIRTS (Artwork Bottom of Page 1)

Mopar 10 Registry

The few, the proud, the Mopar 10s.
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm 

Is a little something I bagged last week...it was "in transition" until about Monday and I'm just now getting a chance to post up about it.

I did this mainly so we would have a domain name to use on the t-shirts. I plan to keep the forum here off my LoneStarMopars hosting to keep costs down, but the mopar10registry.com page will have all the links, highlight the big stuff etc.

That leads me to this...

Is anyone a good graphic artist?

I would like to get t-shirts made we can all order. I'm thinking BLACK with an option of blue, red, or silver font/graphics.

I figured the back would be the url and a slogan, and then the front could be a car, a small front-left logo, or the likes. I'm okay with text stuff, but not great with drawings etc. If anyone has any ideas, and can materialize them, post up.

I can get the shirts made local (possibly), on cafepress where we can order them in ourselves at our leisure, or thru a guy in Ohio that can ship etc. If I went cafepress I would make them as cheap as they will let me. I'm not in this to make money, but I would like it if we had shirts to promote the sit 8-)

If you're good with graphics etc, post up and I'll see what we can do.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:07 pm 

So, this sounds like a challenge to create something good! Have to see what kind of ideas we can collect.

Red Stripe, 134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 pm 

Yep, that is the plan!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 am 

So now that a few more are frequenting the board, do we have anyone that is good with graphics or design? I'd like to get something set up either locally or on cafepress etc where everyone can order M10 Registry shirts (1. Because they will be awesome and 2. It will help promote the site).

The girl I know that is a graphic artist just texted me here at 2:26 AM and said she just about had a minor stroke as she studied her calendar and looked at what all she had to do...Anything from her might have to wait until after the semester, lol.

I of course would like whatever we come up with to be available in Blue, Red, and Silver.

I've got some stuff I've messed with and could work, but it certainly doesn't live up to its full potential.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 am 

Just to get some ideas going, what about just the stripe across the front of a black shirt? Or there's always the sketch that came with the owners packet.

Red Stripe, 134

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:12 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 am 

Check out the shirt at wearmopar.com, I ordered two and there pretty good, like the back alot!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:44 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 am 

Well, if all goes according to plan and a girl's dental appointment I'll meet up with my friend from Tech and see if she can maybe start working on something.

I have the designs I did not long ago which are pretty sweet if this falls through.

If we had all 500/100 I could make one super-awesome, group order take place.

If it just winds up being a few of us, I think the shits will speak to any M10 Owners that see them 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm 

Well, she got a job interview and headed down state instead of what was planned...about par for how the t-shirts have progressed. Nonetheless, prior to knowing this I spent a few hours on stuff last night...let me know if these look like anything you'd want to wear:

Blue, Front, HEMI:

Red, Front, HEMI:

Silver, Front, HEMI:

I know what you are thinking...change HEMI to the car number...brilliant minds think alike, and yes "three digits" will fit:

Blue, Back (All would be the same, but we'd change the font color to match etc):

Here is the issue. These things are EXPENSIVE. One shirt was going to set me back $30. The solution is to do a group order...the downside there is we'd have to actually have a group.
The other extremely annoying issue is that each shirt would have to be a separate item (ie Blue, Red, and Silver). Black is obviously the likely choice for the shirts, but they charge for that...a design on the back costs extra too. The site I made these on had the best software imo, but I figured there had to be a better option out there...

Nope. All the sites are about the same...if they can create anything that looks decent you are looking at $30 or more for one shirt. You can get a $20 shirt that would look like you had a 2nd grader stencil it with krylon though.

I can set up a store so folks can buy these as they find us, or want more etc, but the price is going to be killer.

I would like these to be $10-$15...but in all honesty, if we could get something screen printed like I have designed above, I'd give $20 for it...especially with the car number 8-)

My thoughts are to either proceed here if anyone is willing to pay for these things, or simply farm out my design to local people and see what I can do. I have tons of great ideas, getting them onto a shirt is not exactly my strength.

I like this design because it is unique to each car, advertises the registry, allows your car number, and most importantly it looks pretty cool.

Let me know what you think and by all means if anyone here cranks out t-shirts for a living post up! I have a few contacts I can see if we can't get something set up with...Again, my target price is $8-15, with $20- max.

I'll still see what my friend can do when she frees up.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next