[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Mopar 10 Registry • View topic - Owners letter

Mopar 10 Registry

The few, the proud, the Mopar 10s.
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Owners letter
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 pm 

Ok, so just over a year ago I got my M10 and still have not gotten my letter , So I call Dodge today and funny thing it may be too late to get mine?? Why you ask ? Lol , because there just not makeing any more! Lol well keep your fingers crossed I'll have a def. answer by next Friday . :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Owners letter
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 am 

That is a load of bs...That was part of the package. I'd make them get you a letter and cash for parts.

If you were curious, here is what it should look like:

http://mopar10.blogspot.com/2011/11/mop ... etter.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 am 

I agree. The plaque was installed and the polo and letter were with the box when I picked mine up. They even installed the hood pins and center caps, no charge.

Red Stripe, 134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm 

Here's the skinny , when they mailed my kit it went to the dealer, and as my luck would have it the wrong dealer! Not the one I got my car from so it went back and forth when I got it the box was opened and taped close the metel box was there pins , caps ,pic and the metel birth plate there was no shirt nor letter. I just got my shirt a few mounts ago and way to big but they only had two left. So I got what I could get.lol now is the dash plack the metel birth cer. ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:36 pm 

I put the pins on my self, witch I'm ok with but if they have done it that would have bean nice, can one of you guys send me a pic of the dash plack on my face book ? So I can try to get dodge to make me one. Thank you!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am 

Just had two left? No...the shirts were made special for the Owner. I wouldn't take this shit sitting down. I'm pretty die hard (evidenced by making this forum), but that is a pretty sour deal.

I got the Owner's Kit upon picking the car up...the letter and shirt (since they couldn't have been done short of a pre-order) were mailed later. There was a period of time where wearmopar.com was selling mens and ladies Mopar 10 polo shirts...not the typical "Mopar" polo, but THE Mopar 10 polo.

If they don't have one in your size, they can make it...just like they were supposed to. Sounds to me like someone got your letter.

I think the dealers were supposed to offer to install the specialty items, but didn't have to...I actually wanted mine left "in tact" so the Owner's Kit would stay untouched. If anyone orders the hood pins in like I did, you get bushings with the pins that the factory later decided to include....sadly, you probably can't install the bushings because the upfit plant seems to have free-handed the pins...hence why so many reported the cover caps popping off...mine rub...the hole should have been drilled closer to the front of the hood. I'm amazed they didn't have a jig, or did and botched it.

I'd ask nicely for awhile and then start complaining...it is funny, but the old adage about "You always get more with a gun than a smile" seems to ring true :lol:

Keep us posted on how it goes...I'll do what I can to help out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 am 

Lol, I hear that, still want to see a pic of the dash plack? Is it the small that reads Mopar 10 -#- 500 , or is it a special made one whit your name as owner? :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm 

Mine is a black base and then has my name on it then Mopar 10 and the xxx of 500. I went back to the picture and I got it 2-11-11, almost exactly one year ago!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 pm 

WTAT THE (F)!' well now I'm not happy nor ok I want mine, see these were things I didn't get and T.S. if you remember when I had the USB cable problem a little bit back is when I got my shirt!! Not happy no no ! You can bet I'll be calling dodge tomorow , :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm 

Let us know how it goes...

I got the M10 1-15-11 and had the shirt, letter, and plaque 2-11-11...so roughly 3-4 weeks. I'd say you've waited long enough.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next