[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Mopar 10 Registry • View topic - Mopar 10 Door Panel and Front Speaker Removal

Mopar 10 Registry

The few, the proud, the Mopar 10s.
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm 

Here is the article for more info:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/news/inde ... -mopartech

Here are some vids:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:01 pm 

Great videos! Puts mine to shame, lol

I know, but they are not both mine. 346 is blue.
photobucket link:
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/BrianM10
my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMopar10/videos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm 

Thanks, I've made a lot of them...these didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. The front speaker comparison was prob the best of the bunch...Still, virtually no one had done this stuff so if it helps someone out I'm happy. I thought yours was good, that's why I put it on LSM News, lol. I posted it on AAM (Amarillo Area Mopars) too...I think once guys get their tax refund back a few will try to replicate it.

I'm still shocked DiabloSport tells me the Trinity won't read Oil Pressure. I saw AeroForce sells an adapter kit that would let it read as one of the 0-5v analog inputs though...Might go that route in all honesty. I did see a few nights ago someone with a silver striped M10 who was trying to get EVIC in his car. I can't remember the username, but hopefully he'll wind up on here.

Getting the door panel off these cars is a cake walk, minus a few of the harnesses...if you have a friend to hold the panel while you disconnect it is very easy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm 

Well even if for nothing else your videos shows how to take things apart which in the future could help us will all kinds of other things we may need to do. Washed mine up today. She is tucked away for a few days. Did I ever mention I watched your caliper video which is why I went with the G2 blue? One of the first things I did.

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 pm 

Nice, that one has gotten a ton of views...I didn't know that is what prompted you to do it...it has held up great for me, hopefully it'll do the same for you.

I nearly washed mine today, but went cruising instead. I'm finally feeling better from whatever it is I got around the start of the month. I'd seen two girls roughly in my age bracket in a TorRed R/T last Friday, but didn't see them tonight...go figure, lol.

I tried to get a trans pan gasket and Pennzoil Ultra 5W-20 and came up empty...reminds me why I order everything in :x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:30 am 

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 pm 

Most Challenger owners in my area are older guys...I take it as a good thing. Plus it was an R/T with a magnaflow catback 8-)

The pan gasket was actually for my Ram...I'm putting a deep pan on it and wanted the good "3rd Hand Gasket" that holds the bolts in place, no dice on that.

AutoZone and O'Reallys don't stock the Ultra 5W-20...guess I'll have to go to Walmart again to get it, lol.

I've been driving the M10 to work all week (super nice weather and the truck is down) and I have to say, the more I drive it the more I appreciate the stereo upgrade. I have never really run the AC, mainly bc I grew up driving the Charger with no AC I guess. I can hit the road with my window down at 60-70 and with this set-up on 10-12 it is plenty loud...that is something the stock system could never do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm 

Go ahead and brag about you're weather, we hit 48 deg with rain today. :P

Red Stripe, 134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm 

Ahh OK. Yeah the stocks are ok and if I didnt have the rbz and had the standard radio I would change it but the only thing I will gain at this point it NAV so it wont be any time soon for me messing with the system.

I feel some of your pain n2blues but I have been lucky here in CT this winter. Cold or not as long as there is no snow melt or sand on the roads and its a nice day it got out on the road. Its about 50/50 now. Its soo funny today I was fueling up and 2 guys came over and took pictures and was amazed when I popped the hood. Its soo much fun to get all that attention.

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm 

Well, if it makes you feel any better it was 80 with no wind all week (weird part is the no wind btw)...this weekend we are supposed to be 90 today and 92 tomorrow. Then Monday the high is 71, Tuesday the high is 65 or so and we are to have sustained winds around 40 and gusts up to 70...

Still the last week or so has been pretty much perfect.

I had an employee at Toys'R'Us come out the side and say, "OMG, I love this car" to whoever she was talking to on her cell phone...Then I had a band of workers talk to me at a stop light Thursday night...they do definitely get attention. Got oogled by some lady in a vette when I filled up Thurs night. If she showed better taste in cars I might have responded :lol:

The stereo upgrade is thus far the best thing I've done to the car...it is instant enjoyment and since I run with windows down it is a huge pay off...the factory 130-4 Speaker was about to blow a speaker when you turned it up enough to "kind of" hear the music...if you know the song's lyrics you could try to sing along :roll:

If mine had the 6-Speaker set-up I prob wouldn't have been thrilled, but I think the catback and a few other things would have been changed prior to this. The 130-4 Speaker is truly horrible.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]