[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Mopar 10 Registry • View topic - Homelink & Aeroforce Gauges.

Mopar 10 Registry

The few, the proud, the Mopar 10s.
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm 

I swear I posted this already but I cant find the topic. I finished the project and here are the videos on the installation of Homelink and Aeroforce gauges in my M10 #346

If someone (admin) is deleting the posts let me know, I wont bother anymore.

I know, but they are not both mine. 346 is blue.
photobucket link:
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/BrianM10
my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMopar10/videos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am 

No worries, you actually posted it on Lone Star Mopars:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/forum/vie ... f=17&t=366

I will never delete/modify posts...that is the type of thing that goes on at the forumz etc...

I thought you might have posted it there for feedback from Chally owners, but were wanting to keep it top secret from most M10 Owners to avoid replication or something, lol. As you can see I liked it so much I wanted to feature it on the LSM News page (just let me know and I'll post it up).

I also wondered if the Aeroforce gauge had any way of being programmed into displaying Oil Pressure in PSI. I keep reading that the Trinity does it, but when I asked Diablo (twice now as of late last week) they say "no."

Again, great mod and one I'm sure many M10 Owners will be replicating! I would have posted it here for you, but like I said, I thought maybe this was one of those ones you were keeping semi-discreet to stay unique. I'd have done the same with the black bezel and blue backlight.

I really think we all need some sort of scan gauge or data logger to cover for not even having evic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:09 pm 

Nope that was the thread I guess, sorry but you are right stuff goes missing on some other forums.
I check my posts and it was not listed so I had no idea where it went.

You can post it where ever you like and I will check into the psi but I dont think so.

Thanks again for the nice comments.

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm 

Cool deal, I'll get it up tonight...it will be nice look at the mod for anyone looking to add the gauges.

That is why I don't post on the other sites actually...I've had too much bs with the admins...If a post gets deleted here it will be from a spammer that got in or something.

Keep us posted on the oil pressure...that would be huge as it is something I'd really like to have on the car.

Now we just need the cat back vid 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 pm 

Thanks for the Home link up grade. I really miss the garage door opener. I will be studying the vid and ask questions if I need, that is if you don't mind re-explaining things.

Red Stripe, 134

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:39 pm 

Got the article done, let me know if you want anything changed:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/news/inde ... -mopartech

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 pm 

All looks good thanks. I will be more than happy to help out with questions. It was my first video with something like this so I know I missed stuff. The biggest thing is getting those pins in the cars harness. They slip in half way then because of the pin meeting the wire its thicker. So you have to force it in the rest of the way. Even if you choose not to do that and just tap into the harness it is still easy. I would imagine if I were to do this start to finish it would take less than 2 hours to do both projects. Good Luck

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:00 pm 

photobucket link:
my youtube channel:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 am 

Cool, thanks for the insight. I've read on some Mopar Max article about the Magnum race car where they had the Trinity reading oil pressure, but they didn't go into detail on it...

I'm probably going to pop for a Trinity when funds allow, but it would also be nice to not have to keep it out all the time to monitor oil pressure etc. Homelink would be nice too, lol. I'd like to do the catback first, but I haven't found anything that really impresses me...

I miss stuff in my vids all the time...sometimes I think of it during the filming, sometimes I realize it after, and a lot of the time it happens when you are editing it...main thing is you got it up, covered the basics, and can help out if anyone has questions. Not many people will complain when someone goes to great lengths to help them...the ones that do generally spend their free time talking trash all over YouTube and aren't worth worrying about.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm 

Very cool!! I love the they look ! ;)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next