[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Unboxing Mopar Jr. Padfolio and Pen

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:17 pm 

This is something I have wanted to get up for a long time. I think I was amongst the first wave of folks who picked up the Mopar Padfolios when they launched. I started out with a Junior and Large. While the large was nice, and I still use it, I found that the Junior Padfolio was the perfect size to toss in the passenger seat and super easy to carry around.

I am in a bit of a unique position given AAM and LSM, but any club member, or Mopar fanatic looking to spread the word on a group, event, or simply mine for parts would benefit from having one of these on hand. I load the pockets up with contact cards to either give out, or leave (ie "tag") other Mopars with...It works wonders for expanding your circle of friends and number of club members. In the event I find the owner with the car, I can jot down their info, or what I have found works better, is let them take the padfolio and pen out their name and e-mail etc...

For the price, I've yet to find anything better, more durable, or let alone better looking. I have had several pretty nice padfolios in the past for business use and the zipper was almost always what caused it to fail and be rendered useless (I like to keep flyers and other paperwork in mine...take the zipper off and you are jus tasking to loose something). Take that into account with the fact this has the Mopar logo debossed and you've got a winner!

I fully endorse this and have really enjoyed pulling it out and having people ask where I got it etc. That is a sure sign you've found a good club member. Similarly, in those critical first impressions you come off looking smart and professional.

The pen, thus far, has been great. It looks like I spent $20+ on it, and it $3 and change. I personally prefer blue ink, but it flows ink just fine and looks good.

Here are the links back to WearMopar.com where you can add these items to your Mopar mobile office:

Junior Zippered Padfolio
Web Link: https://www.wearmopar.com/wear-mopar/it ... A67212842N
Item Code: A67212842N
Price: $14.95

Be "meeting-ready" with this junior size, zippered padfolio. Constructed out of Italian UltraHyde and designed with an interior organizer including a gusseted document pocket, pen loop, three business card holders, two USB memory flash drive holders, mesh ID window, a media pocket and includes a 5" x 8" writing pad. Mopar logo debossed on front. Size: 9.5"H x 6.5"W x 1"D. Available in Black.

Mopar Pen
Web Link: https://www.wearmopar.com/wear-mopar/it ... A67032842N
Item Code: A67032842N
Price: $3.75

This lightweight Mopar retractable ballpoint pen is perfect for every day use or for group meetings paired with the Mopar journal. Stylish design with an aluminum barrel and clip, it writes nicely and has a sleek appearance. Black with the Mopar word logo laser engraved on barrel. Individually polybagged

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]