[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Unboxing Mopar Multi Tool

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm 

This turned out to be a much better product than I expected. I figured it would look nice, but was very surprised by the quality. I have had several "multi" tools over the years, including several disappointments from name brands. This Mopar Multi Tool easily doubles the weight of most similar sized multi purpose tools.

I have shown it to 7 or 8 different people and the reaction has always been the same, "Cool...Wow! That is nice!" This is not only great for the shop, or of course in your Mopar, but they are reasonably priced and are a can't go wrong gift for any Mopar fanatic you know.

Web Link: https://www.wearmopar.com/wear-mopar/it ... A68892842N
Item Code: A68892842N
Price: $19.95

This is the tool you don't want to be without! Great for just about anything needing fixing, cutting, filing, opening and so much more. This Mopar multi-function tool is made of durable stainless steel that includes full-size pliers, cutters, a Phillips screwdriver, a flat head screwdriver, a large knife, a small knife, a file saw, a bottle opener and a can opener. All this compacted in a heavy-duty woven pouch with belt loop. Mopar logo on handle. Size: 4.25" x 2" folded; 6.5" x 3.2" when open. Available in Black/Blue

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]