[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Fight Club

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Fight Club
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm 

So who here has almost got into a fight at a car show? I almost made the mistake Sunday. This douche bag was backing up his friends chrysler 300c to park it. Now 1st thing me and my fiancée and a man with his son had chairs set up where they wanted to park. Which is directly in front of the hooters building almost touching it. There are no parking spot here. So they start backing there cars up on us when there are plenty of parking spots. I tell the guy to hold on let us get our stuff moved. Well he didn't wait he started backing a "dub" 300c up. He knows there's a kid there. I set our stuff down I look over and the kid is petrified as a car comes to him. The guy is hollarin at his friend how much further he can back before he reaches the kid. Me and my fiancée run over she gets the kid with car merely inches from him and i start yelling at him to stop. He gets out gets in my face. Next thing were having a few choice of words. And finally he says to back the f up. I got within an inch of his nose and told him that I don't care how big he is I am not scared of a fight and I am not letting him get away with treating a kid like that. Luckly him and his 3 friends walk away. I go tell Eric the kids dad what happened and he's furious he went to go register for the show. We get the people in charge involve and we get an appology. Eric is an owner of a dodge magnum R/T. I invited him to the club so hopefully he will join. He's a really good fella I think all y'all will like him. And his son Jack is the nicest little boy. So that's my adventure. Anyone got a story to tell.

2009 B5 Blue Dodge Challenger.
MOPAR OR NO CAR

Post subject: Re: Fight Club
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 am 

Doesn't really make much sense as to why they'd be backing up when spots are available and ya'll had chairs and a young kid...some people just like to push the boundaries, I'm surprised they weren't in a vette, lol.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 am 

Lol the vette guys were actually polite one viper pulled in then left guess we weren't competition enough. There's were new camaros one fixed up by NOS and one was the limited edition HURST camaro. There was a 73 challenger. A nicely fixed up dodge magnum. My car. Old early 30s ford truck. A couple of nice jeeps a chrysler 300c SRT8. And many more beautiful cars. But these guys had a toyota RAV4 with 24s and autozone flame stickers and fake vents (he was the one that backed the Chrysler up), a Chrysler 300c with Dub wheels (he looked 18 and I thought he was a bad ass but he couldn't even back his car up), a scion it was actually nice and so was the owner, a 90s model chevy pickup the huge rims that cost more then the whole truck. They were a car club can't remember the name I just remember it had jokers in the name. But thatswhat they were a joke. We didn't move after that we stayed it was the only place with shade. But I did get the joy of hearing people laugh at there cars. They were had buisness cards stuck under there wiper blades for anyone who wanted to join. And I thought some of the members of DFWLX were bad.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm 

How are the Mopar car shows there?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm 

Where at the dfw or Amarillo. Around dallas not many happen but then again I'm only in this club I know what they know. You new to this club

MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm 

Yes I am new here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 pm 

Lots of cars in Dallas...the older clubs aren't as well organized as in the past. Their next big show will be on Labor Day. There is a big late model club in Dallas, but a lot of folks don't see eye-to-eye with them so they started "unclubs" and what not...The big group there is primarily LX cars (Charger, Magnum, 300C).

There is Cowtown Mopars and DFW Mopars, which both have large memberships, but I've been told they have a hard time keeping people interested and/or attending events. Both have some pretty nice members though.

Amarillo Area Mopars is open to anything, so we are able to maintain a pretty god presence...LSM has the same concept, just no a much wider scale.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:15 pm 

I've been in quite a few clubs with a nissan 350z nismo. Met a good many clubs with the challenger I have to say LSM is the best I know of.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]