[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - 2011 Midwest Mopar Meet July 28-31, 2011 Norman OK

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 pm 

Rooms are starting to fill up, call and make your reservation soon!!! (405)701-8100

We are trying to get the trophies finalized, Remember car show entry fee is $20 until July 1st, after that it will be $25

2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee #560 w/ options I,II,and III - Headlight Halo's - Dash Halo's - Magnaflow Exhaust - DANKO '69 Style Cuda Grille - ARIA Composite CAI - DMH low profile exhaust cutouts - Colormatched SRT Wheels - Billet Technology Underhood Kit - SRT T-Handle Shifter - Custom Designed Vinyl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm 

$10 buys you a catback exhaust system?!?!?!?!

Yeah you read that correctly!!!!
We are adding a complete catback exhaust system from SOLO Performance to our $10 raffle. This kit retails for $800-950 depending on application. They currently have systems for the Challenger and Charger. These guys are top notch and we are stoked to have them on board as a Sponsor. There is 1 catch!!! You gotta be present to win!!!!

So in summary, you have to come to the Midwest Meet N Greet. You buy 1 $10 raffle ticket, and you have the chance to win either a set of Factory Reproductions wheels courtesy of 213Auto, or a catback exhaust system from SOLO Performance!!!! Yes if you buy 2 tickets, you have a chance to win both!!!! Although you might be required to buy the drinks that night if you are that lucky!!

2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee #560 w/ options I,II,and III - Headlight Halo's - Dash Halo's - Magnaflow Exhaust - DANKO '69 Style Cuda Grille - ARIA Composite CAI - DMH low profile exhaust cutouts - Colormatched SRT Wheels - Billet Technology Underhood Kit - SRT T-Handle Shifter - Custom Designed Vinyl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 pm 

Well I'm registered I think? It refreshed the screen when u submitted with every thing cleared so when do I pay

2009 B5 Blue Dodge Challenger.
MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm 

You can just pay when you get there, can't wait to meet ya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 am 

Alright man I'll see y'all up there

MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 am 

Where are y'all staying at I booked a room at that sooners legend hotel

MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am 

That is where everyone is staying, see ya there!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 am 

Well hell that was a lot of fun. It was good to finally meet some of y'all too. And winning 300 bucks off a set of headers HELL YEA. Can't wait till the next one.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 pm 

Early estimates were a little low, but that is a good thing!!! I am pleased to announce that we raised $1953.49 for this great charity. All weekend I kept hearing comments about how this was a great idea and that people really liked the idea. At the car show I know of 3 people whom will remain anonymous who handed me 100 dollar bills and said it was their donation. I could not have been prouder at that moment. There were 51 cars registered for the show, so that averages out to $38.30 donated per car!!!!! This will definitely be a charity we continue to support in the future. Once again I want to thank everyone who donated and attended the event!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm 

Man that's good gladto hear we raised that much for them. It was a lot fun too.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next