[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - From MoParX2: Southwest MoPar Mini-Nationals Aug 31, 2013

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 pm 

Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nats Information & Registration

Come join the Dallas MOPAR Club as we sponsor the 29th annual Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nationals:
Saturday August 31, 2013

Central Park, 1310 W. Ave F, Garland, Texas
Show time: Saturday, 8am - 5pm
The Hackberry Pavilion Picnic at Avalon Park, Lake Lavon: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 10am - 4pm

Download a PDF flyer for the 2013 Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nationals

View Larger Map
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judging
All classes are judged except those in the Non-Judged categories. Judged participants will not be included in the Popular Choice category. All entries must be MOPAR-bodied and MOPAR-powered except Street Rod and Custom, which can be either MOPAR-bodied or MOPAR-powered.

Definitions
Stock class: One (1) to three (3) modifications in conjunction with the appropriate body group.

Modified class: Four (4) to seven (7) modifications in conjunction with the appropriate body group.

Custom class: Eight (8) or more modifications in conjunction with the appropriate body group.

Street Driven class: Must be willing and prepared to prove that the vehicle is driven on a regular basis, has a current registration and state inspection sticker (if required by your State), and show the usual wear and tear based on its mileage. It is expected that the vehicle is driven at least 3,000 miles per year, but final judgment is up to the DMC officials.

Race Car: All road racers, drag racers, stock cars, and off-road MOPAR race vehicles. A minimum of slicks, headers, and non-factory intake are required.

Judged Classes
A-Body: Stock, modified, or street.

B-Body: Stock, modified, or street.

C-Body

E-Body: Stock, modified, or street.

Pre-1962 car

1975 - 1979 car

1980 - 1999 car

2000 and newer car

Pre-1970 truck

1970 - 1979 truck

1980 - 1999 truck

2000 and newer truck

SRT (excluding Viper)

AMC

Street rod

LX (Charger/Magnum/300)

LC (Challenger)

Viper (all)

Custom car

Custom truck

Race

Order of the Pentastar

The Dallas MOPAR Club judge(s) will make the ultimate determination regarding a vehicle's class. All decisions made by DMC judges are final.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registration

Early registration ended August 22, 2013. Thanks to everyone who entered before then--you're now eligible for the early registration drawing on the day of the Mini-Nats! Listen for the drawing sometime during the day for your chance to win.
There are two ways to register for the 2013 Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nationals:

•Online: To register and pay online for the 2013 Southwest MOPAR Mini-Nationals, complete the online form below and click the Register button. You will then be directed to a payment page to complete your 2013 registration.

•Offline: To register via US Mail and pay with a check, download the paper registration form and mail it with your check to the address provided on the form.

Southwest Mopar MiniNationals

c/o Everett Lee

5905 Windmier Ct.

Dallas, TX 75252

Note: Although the cutoff for online registration for the 2013 Mini-Nats was August 22, 2013, you can still register in-person on the day of the event.

Must be 18 or older or have a parent's or guardian's signature to enter.
Only one vehicle per registration.

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:13 pm 

I take it you'll be there? I'd love to make it...just have to see how things pan out thru the week.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 pm 

That's the plan...

MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 am 

It's supposed to be sunny and hot here anyway...might as well head south, lol.

I will see how things pan out...should know more later in the week.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 am 

Sounds good... Traveling in a nice road-car is always a great thing.

Ya know; you have to get out more and spread the word about the CIC.

People may not be able to drive up to the Panhandle every year; but at least you want them to know about it, and hopefully they'll get up there. And, the best way to do that is - attend their functions as well. Being an Ambassador is all about good communications, and maybe (just maybe) being seen at other events, other than those nearest your area of operations.

If you want folks to drive 5 plus hours to an event; you must be willing to do the same.

You want to hear something funny???

When the "Hot Rod Power Tour" was gathering in Arlington, Texas this year; I had to drive to the meeting location three times from my house (within two days before we even rolled-out on the tour). I started to complain (to myself) about the distance (64 miles round-trip each time) and IN the crazy Dallas Traffic.

But, then I met people that drove from Washington State, California, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, and many other places in the OPPOSITE direction (or the same direction) of the tour destination. The final destination was North Carolina!!! That's when I realized that in this car hobby you should also be a road-fan as well as the event-fan. It truly is all about the journey...

Otherwise, put your car in a museum.

I'm just sayin'.

Enjoy the RIDE...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:17 am 

Didn't get to make it...way too busy.

I agree, I would love nothing more than to attend all the regional Mopar shows AND the national events. Free time and expenses fill that fantasy with a dose of reality.

You've got to keep priorities straight: God, Family, Work, and Mopars. First two come first, work funds the hobby, and then Mopars come before everything else in my life. Free time is very rare for me, at least during normal daytime hours. All the "online" stuff I do for myself and others is mainly done around now, 3 AM. It is a choice to stay up late and send out newsletters and push events...the underlying goal always remains the same...help other folks have fun.

Things just didn't pan out this weekend, but they will in the future...and that is what I look forward to.

Hope y'all had a good time...I remember last year my friend right near that park had the West Nile Virus scare, lol. I have wanted to get back down there to try and find other M10 Owners. I have seen a Red striped M10 near Texas Motor Speedway. I know there are silvers and I'd love to get them all linked up on the M10 Registry...and take the fabled Trinity Shot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 pm 

As usual, it was a very good show. Lots of new faces & cars, and a lot of annual returns.

Hot as hell, but there is plenty of shade.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:39 am 

Nice. Feel free to post pictures...I'll turn them into a video or host them on the front page for everyone to enjoy. You will, of course, be credited with the shots :)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]