[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Spring Festival of LX's (SpringFest7)

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm 

Is anyone considering the drive to Southern California for the SpringFest 7, on Saturday, March 24? It actually is a 3 day event, with March 24th being the Big Gathering of Modern MoPar's (over 500). This particualr event usually has MoPar Executives in attendance. Heck, where do you think these guys get there ideas from??? ;)
I'm making plans to attend now, and I'm concentrating on major mods (well, they're Major to me - :lol: ) for the next 5 days...

I plan to roll out there Solo. Yep, my "wingman" (little Ian - my son) will stay at the homestead. But, "Roscoe" is willing to go along as always. :D

If you are at least interested in knowing what it is; here is the website info: www.socallx.com

Take it easy...

Tony

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 pm 

I'll sit this one out, but I would love to catch some of the high ranking execs...I have a lot on my mind, lol.

Small chance I'll make MATS again though...hope you get a lot of good pics. If you come thru Amarillo coming or going let us know.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 pm 

Hey Lance, I'll be heading out the Texas west gate; through El Paso. MoPar's at the Strip is about two weeks after SpringFest, so I won't be there. Plus, traveling that far REALLY puts a crunch on my Modifications Budget.
This is the year I have to get my car together.

MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 am 

Understand...just make sure to get us a lot of pictures. I'll check with George and see if he might be headed that way...

Gotta keep the priorities straight...looking forward to the continuation of the mod train.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 am 

Hey Bill & Lance, I finally got my wheels & tires (and stance) I've been thinking about.
American Racing "Torque Thrust M series (chrome)" 8.5 in front (245 tire) and 10's in the back with a 295 tire (nice and wide). It sets just a tad-bit higher in the rear (real nice rake look), and I found the rear Strut Braces (for trunk) that I want (Razor Edge).

I'm almost set for the trip, and the next Must-Have is a travel Car-Bar...

It won't be a Cuda' Clone on this trip. I plan on rolling out to Cali with the SpaceCity boys from out of Houston.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 am 

295s fit? Very nice...That is what I run on the truck and 69. I know the M's very well...I bet they look great. I'm looking forward to seeing the rake...

Did you get the headers installed yet? I'm debating going that route. I'm slowly catching up on stuff and will be more active pretty soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm 

Headers aren't done yet...
They are the next purchase along with the Rear Strut Brace.
The 295's fit nicely. Keep in mind that. I have the Eibach 1 1/2 inch drop and now there is only a one inch clearance between the top of the tire to the lip of the wheeled. Got to be careful on crappy roads and dips. The sidewall is 40 vs 45 and its A tiny bit taller than the front tires.

I'll shoot photos after I prep and repaint the inner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm 

You know I have to paint the inner wheel body color, and repaint the calipers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am 

Very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I spent a ton of time in and around the MP rear strut brace bar...As long as you cut the wheel well lining close to center I don't think it will be too bad of an install. If you plan to upgrade the rear speakers etc I would do that BEFORE the rear strut brace...just take my word for it, lol. Are you going 2 point or 4 point from Razor's Edge?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm 

Here my New Wheels: American Racing - Torq Thrust "M" - Chrome.
As soon as the weather is sunny I'll start the process to customize the customed wheels. LOL
Can you see that there is Very Little Space between the top of the Tire and the top of the wheelwell. Plus, I really must get a set of "Splash Guards". Yikes!!! The water splashes way up the quarter panels.

The 295's on the read seem to give a very firm ride.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next