[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - 3rd Annual Chryslers in the Canyon Saturday 10-15-2011

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:57 pm 

Yeah, if you plan to come PLEASE let me know asap. We want to make sure we have enough brisket for everyone and if we get "x" number of "y" car we will make a specific class.

I also want to tailor the dinner at the World Famous Big Texan around when the out-of-town crowd would have the easiest time (Friday night or Saturday night etc).

This is coming up quick and will no doubt be another great time!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 am 

One month until Chryslers in the Canyon 8-) It is going to be another great event!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 pm 

I made my reservations! I can't wait.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:00 pm 

Long time no update...we've got 107 Mopars confirmed for this event, and I wouldn't be surprised to have a few more trickle in...

We've got folks from Lubbock, Dallas, San Antonio, OKC, ABQ, and a few out of Colorado making the trip down...it should be a great time!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:55 pm 

One week until the big day!

We have roughly 123 Mopars and 226 Mopar people that will be on hand for the show, it should be a great time!

For late model folks we will have every late model Challenger color (2008-2010) and might even get 2011...we have the high impact colors covered, just missing Blackberry and Tungsten etc.

If you prefer the 60s & 70s we will have a one-owner 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona sporting a 426 HEMI as well as a 1970 Plymouth Superbird. There will also be a Panther Pink T/A, 1 of 1, Black with Red Interior Challenger T/A, and a very sharp Vitamin C AAR 'Cuda. Oh, and that only leaves about 110 cars or so not mentioned. This is going to be a great time!

The Big Texan will welcome us Saturday night and has told us to park along the hotel side of the lot (east) for group pictures. You can come and go as you please. For out-of-towners, if you don't want to drive, you can have the limo pick you up free of charge.

We've had a lot of people put a ton of time and effort into this and it looks like it might pay off pretty nicely with an event everyone can enjoy! Hope to see you there!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 am 

5 days later and we've added 18 cars :shock:

As of right now we have 135 Mopars confirmed for Chryslers in the Canyon III! We've added a cruise along Route 66 and dinner at Jorge's Mexican Bar & Grill Friday night. Saturday after the show we'll have dinner and a photo-op at the world Famous Big Texan Steak Ranch.

You do not want to miss this one!

Let me know if you plan to come, should be the largest gathering of Mopars in this area EVER 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 am 

FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE and Dinner

For those that will be in town by 600pm we will meet at Fifth Season's Inn 6801 I40 west. About 630pm we will go on a short cruise to dinner. We will go east on I40 access road to Bell, turn north on Bell to 9th, east on 9th which turns into 6th(RT66) to Georgia, south on Georgia to I27, south on I27 to Hillside, west on Hillside to Bell, south on Bell to Jorge's Mexican Bar and Grill(6001 Bell). We will park in the church parking lot on the south side of Jorge's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm 

I'm sorry to say that I won't be attend CIC as planned. Someone decided to "mod" my car yesterday. I am embarrassed to drive it in its current state.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 pm 

Man that really sucks...you are certainly welcome to attend, we won't hold it against you...should be pushing 50+ late model Challengers.

One of our AAM Members hit a deer outside ABQ, I think the body shop she used was in Belin...they did a great job, I can see what the name is if you want...it was an 09 HEMI Orange R/T.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next