[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - The Mopar 10 Forum

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The Mopar 10 Forum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:26 am 

Well, believe it or not I have made some progress on this...

I want to get it fully tweaked before I go live.

I opted just to serve it off of LSM...that way if we have 30 M10 Owners that make regular use of it, we can enjoy it, and I won't have to worry about being out extra cash (which I don't have right now, lol). Keep spreading the word to any other M10 owners via e-mail, forums, Facebook, whatever medium you can find them on...The more owners we can account for the better the forum wil be for all of us!

That said, is there anything special you'd like to see on the forum as far as categories, subforums, etc?

I figure a sticked list will be mandatory issue. I've also got a pretty cool feature that I think most will appreciate, even if they don't use it. I'm pretty busy at this time of year, but if it isn't live before Thanksgiving it should be shortly after 8-)

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

Post subject: Re: The Mopar 10 Forum
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 pm 

Alright, I'm still anxiously awaiting to see if a big wave of info can come my way before we go live...

I've also got it set up and ready to go...

Do you want the forum to prompt you to enter your number, stripe color, transmission etc at the time of registration or to post it up later from the User Control Panel?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:45 pm 

I think using the S/N should be the prompt, stripes and options will fade in as we get to know each other. I really like the posting of the missing silver. I know if mine went AWOL i would want the rest of us helping to find it.

#134 Red Stripe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm 

I also posted a little rant on here about MOPAR 10 merchandise, but I can't seem to find it now. It should have been here. I've asked for t's, jackets, hats, shirts like the one that came with the owners packet, and 1/24 scale S/N'd MOPAR 10's for us. They seemed to like the last idea, I got an e-mail stating they pushed the idea up the ladder. if you want to put your 2 cents in, e- mail Trish at simst@imperialm.com or go through WearMopar Customer Service. I told her there were 500 of us out here, let's make some noise

#134 Red Stripe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:37 pm 

I Agree we should have some kind of network so that in the event any of our cars should ever go missing we can help each other nation wide. None of us wants a repeat of the silver stripe! I also would be greatly interested in the clothing line and definately the scale model car!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:05 pm 

Man, ya'll must think like me...

I've actually gotten my "little request" up to Tricia and we are going to see where it goes...

There is a small chance I might wind up getting a call from someone about the M10 Registry 8-)

I'll be sure to push the merchandise as well...I'll get some of my stuff up on the blog too...I'd like to be able to buy car specific stuff by serial numbrer...tops on my list would be the diecast (I'd like one to display with the car, and another 1-2 for home/office).

It's killing me not unleashing the forum, but I'm hoping to get a boost from this request I've had in for some time.

Keep spreading the word...I've got the M10 pages on Facebook, a handle on Twitter, this forum, posts across the net (minus the late model Mopar forums that I just can't seem to mesh with), and this site working to get all of the M10 crowd rounded-up. I think ya'll will like the forum...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:20 pm 

Alright folks, the Mopar 10 Forum will be going LIVE on Friday (12/16/2011)...I'll get the link here as well as on Twitter, Facebook, and via e-mail. Please spread the good word...the goal here is to account for all the Mopar 10s and set-up regional and maybe even national meets 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 am 

As promised: http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum

Check it out, register, and post away...Spread the word and let's work to get all of the Mopar 10s documented!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]