[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - New and have to ask"Is it Real?"

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm 

Lance,

Thanks to you and Tony for the invite.

WOW!

What a refreshing view on this site and and I think it has been put together very well.

I have been booted off other sites when I did not log in often enough. I read a lot and comment only when I have something to add. I am not a "power poster" and on other sites I have small post counts. Mostly because I would rather not get shot down by some of the one's who seem to bully everyone and worry about meaningless crap.

I have come across a few of you at some of the gatherings and have made some great new friends. Look forward to making many more here.

Live in Garland

Have 3 Mopar's
2004 Ram Quad Cab Hemi
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hemi Orange (Wife's)
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Plum Crazy (Mine)

Look forward to seeing everyone at the next get together.

Best To All,
David

Attachments:
Hers and Mine2.jpg
Hers and Mine2.jpg [ 193.85 KiB | Viewed 6860 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm 

Thanks for the pics. Those are some sweet-looking rides!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:24 pm 

Hi David, Welcome to the best (the ONLY) regional MoPar site. As Lance said; we hope to connect the dots between as many MoPar Clubs and sites in our State and the Southwest Region.

I know exactly what you mean about the Cyber-Bullys on a few other sites. The bottomline should be about the car, and that's why we're here.

Ya got Great Taste with those two Monsters of yours, and we look forward to seeing you out and about.

By the way; don't presume that we know about every possible event out there, so please feel-free to post up the info (no matter who giving it, or where it is). As for me: "Have Challenger - Will Travel"... LOL

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:37 pm 

David, we are glad to have you...and yes it is real! There comes a point in time where a few, select individuals can no longer tolerate mediocrity and step-out on their own to form a better product, that is what Lone Star Mopars is all about.

I hate seeing guys sign up and still post with inhibitions or relive experiences on past sites, but at the same time you can consider this your sanctuary! I suffered the same fate at the hands of the forum police (they like to punish you for things that should be considered "good and helpful" more than they actually moderate). I got tired enough of it to voice the opinion around and was lucky to have the company of folks who had the same mindset and that I trusted enough to know we could make this thing happen.

So yes, just so you know, LSM is real and we are here to stay! You can post when you want, about whatever you want, and you can do so however you want. That is the way a forum should be..short of making assassination threats there really isn't anything to worry about, lol.

Very nice trifecta you have going on with your late model fleet! Tony's right, those two Chally's do photograph very well!

You certainly don't have to post a million times a day, but if you have something worth sharing or worth asking we want to hear about it...chances are there are folks wondering the same thing! LSM is about the end-user, not the top-tier administrators! We hope that you enjoy this site and have a lot of fun with it...Definitely keep us posted on anything in the Garland area!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 pm 

Welcome from Okla. Enjoy all the awsome rides you have and these new forums. We have some good shows here around my area in Sherman and Denison so I will be posting some soon. The car club I'm in up here is having thier annual show in May and it is about the 23 are 24th straight year and it is a good show for every one. We are going to our first show of the year this week end, it seems like it has been a long time since we have been to one. Ronnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm 

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone in person (those that I have not met yet).

David

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]