Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: From Mineral Wells
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm 

Hi guys ... the name is Cuda Cliff. I reside in Mineral Wells TX I am a member of SCLX out of Houston, and a Challenger Forum on line.

I am not too good at posting Photos but I will (some day) try! :shock: I have a 1954 Plymouth Savoy, a 1977 Plymouth Volare' , and a 2012 Dodge Challenger! My wife drives a Chrysler T/C so we are a MOPAR family. I look forward to meeting you guys some day!

I linked up with Bodie a few weeks ago and we have been talking about getting some guys together in Lubbock for a Meet n Greet! We also talked about how much fun it would be to Cruise on up to Amarillo and link up with you guys "Especially" if there are several from the Lubbock area (and Mineral Wells too) 8-)

regards

Cliff (Cuda Cliff)

CUDA CLIFF

"she may not be the best looking gal at the ball.... but she can still turn a head or two"

1954 Plymouth Savoy
1977 Plymouth Volare'
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T

Post subject: Re: From Mineral Wells
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:26 am 

Welcome to LSM Cliff! Glad to see you have kept the blood lines pure.

The best way to post pics is to just select an image host (ie Photobucket) and then copy the IMG CODE

Copy the IMG Code with CTRL+C, come back to the forum, and Paste it with CTRL+V. The ideal size is 640*480 as it won't make the pic a side scroller for people with small screens...you can set that in the upload preferences.

Y'all are welcome up here anytime...just give us a heads up and we can make it happen...Could even meet halfway in Plainview sometimes, lol.

You're in luck as the fall is when things really heat up...We've got the Polk Street Cruise the first Saturday in August, Dyno Day and Cruise Night the first Saturday in September, and our big show, Chryslers in the Canyon Saturday, October 12th, 2013.

If you are in Mineral Wells right now and are free this weekend, feel free to drive up to OKC for the Midwest Meet...lots of late model stuff there.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]