[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Just Checking In

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Just Checking In
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 am 

Hey, all. I am a regular member at a Challenger forum. I live in Albuquerque, NM and I have a 2009 R/T Stone White Challenger. I am planning on attending the CIC later this year in Amarillo. :) Thanks, to moparX2 for directing me here!

Post subject: Re: Just Checking In
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:41 am 

Coyote, thanks for registering! We hope that you will enjoy LSM. I want to stress that the site is not limited to Texas, you can interpret "Lone Star" different ways :) I will be shooting an e-mail to all the folks in the region (NM, OK, KS, CO, AR, LA, etc), and we will take anyone that is looking for a forum that they can actually post at without feeling like they need to censor posts for "non-supporting" vendors, dealers, events etc.

If there is something going down your way and you are looking for more Mopars please post up here...we want to know about all the events and what everyone is up to! Same with classifieds, anything goes, no dues, no worrying about a moderator not liking your post etc.

It'll be great to have you join us at Chryslers in the Canyon...odd as it is we don't really have that many Stone White R/Ts running around?! I know swclassicchallenger will enjoy having another Stone White on-site!

We have a lot of guys from Clovis that join us and I know a few of us are going to try and make some of the bigger shows in ABQ. We've always got a few AAMers that head to Roswell to race as well.

Please spread the word to anyone you know that would be interested...we want LSM to be the place folks want to post and swap stories, ideas, and parts etc.

Maybe we can even set up a network on I40...about 4 hours out from Amarillo and you can either be in ABQ or OKC...we could set up a three-tier rodeo show/race circuit or something that would benefit all of us. Well I will quit rambling...can't wait to meet you and check out the Challenger!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 am 

Coyote welcome to LONE STAR MOPARS. I have seen your posts on the Z. We are glad to have you here also. Keep us updated on the New Mexico Mopar items. Thanks again. Feel free to post anything here, it will not be removed. Love to see some pictures of your ride.

2009 CHALLENGER RT,inferno red, auto,SRT sway bars, Eibach-Pro lowering Kit, Mopar strut brace(painted),Mopar-hood struts,Mopar-floor mats,Moroso-catch can,180T-stat, Prediator tuner, Cervini-Ram Air unit(painted),Mopar 10 strut caps,JLT-cold air intake, Challenger door sill, Mopar pedals,Mopar chrome wheel caps,Colgan Custom Bra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm 

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 pm 

Thanks for the greetings. Silly me, I forgot to post a picture of my Challenger.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm 

I guess you just wanted us to beg to get the picture. The Challenger looks great...As usual..

2009 CHALLENGER RT,inferno red, auto,SRT sway bars, Eibach-Pro lowering Kit, Mopar strut brace(painted),Mopar-hood struts,Mopar-floor mats,Moroso-catch can,180T-stat, Prediator tuner, Cervini-Ram Air unit(painted),Mopar 10 strut caps,JLT-cold air intake, Challenger door sill, Mopar pedals,Mopar chrome wheel caps,Colgan Custom Bra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm 

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm 

The black on white looks great!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:44 am 

welcome aboard, look forward to taking pics of our stoners together

Jenny's mods- Flowmaster Super 44's, Mopar cold air intake, Mopar Strut Brace, Eibach Pro-line springs, Mopar Go-Wing, Rear window louvers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 pm 

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]