[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - New Guy

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm 

Hi everyone. I'm Dan..(yeah, I know you allready knew that...LOL) and I'm in Beaumont Texas with my wife Cindy and our 2010 inferno red Challenger RT. Best shade they come in...right Tony..LOL Anyhow,I am I life long Mopar lover and have had (and worked on) a great many of Detroit's finest!! I'm talking of only Mopars of course. I could not resist Tonys invite to come by...and really look forward to being a part of what I am SURE..will be a great site!!! PS...If I don't figure out how to use my ie spellcheck on this site...you all are in BIG trouble trying to read my post!...LOL....Dan

Post subject: Re: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm 

welcome aboard Dan, looks like inferno red is winning the color war. (on this site anyway) :lol:

awesome, now we need pics. :D

You have some catching up to do with Tony if your modding your car. This will be a great place to figure out where / how to spend any extra cash!

Later, Ryan

Current Mods:

T/A Hood
Gas Hood Struts
Luxury Embroidered floor mats
JLT Carbon fiber Cold air intake
Carbon fiber engine cover
Custom AAR style stripes
Skip Shift Eliminator
Aftermarket alarm system

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm 

Hey there Dan, Glad you made it. I understand about the Money for Mods.
I have to wait until after Tax-Time before I get anything else. Being a home owner has it's ups & downs. I had to replace my Water Heater busted and so did my Gas Line in the back yard. Yep, had get a New Water Heater and Replace the Underground Gas Pipe that connects to the house. The Plumbers dug-it-up/cut & replaced it, along with the installing the Water Heater. But, I had to wait a few days for the ground to thaw and then for it to dry alittle before they could do any digging. With No Gas/No Working Furnace in the house I bought more blankets and three heaters, because it all happened during the Big Freeze. That was not only bad timing and there went my Modifying-Money for New Wheels & Tires. LOL
The good thing about it all was; at least I had the money available... :)

Take your time with your Mods (it's appreciated more), it's an ongoing project.

This site is your opportunity to help build on something that is for Texas connections, and more. By the way; have you hung-out with Weezerzeke & friendofur (they're both in Beaumont)?

Enjoy the Ride...

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm 

Welcome aboard Dan, no worries on the spell check...you can omit vowels and I can still decipher things, so misspelled word are no biggie.

Does look like the Inferno Red's are taking over...guess I shouldn't have made the ominous prediction of finding a "triplet" to join blcd74 and moparx2 :lol:

We have a guy in AAM with an Inferno Red 6 speed...as far as I know he only has the skip-shift eliminator...I think he spend so much time driving that he doesn't get time to modify!

Definitely spread the word down your direction, Lone Star Mopars will only be as good as the guys and gals we have on board!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm 

[/quote] The skip shift would be a plus too, but really, the way I drive...I rarely have that problem.[/quote]

Oh come on you have to jump on it once in a while. :D

I do recommend the skip shift though, it's cheap and the only tough part is getting under the car to plug it in. It makes all the difference in the shifting capability. It just sucks getting forced into 4th gear and bogging down.

Later, Ryan

Current Mods:

T/A Hood
Gas Hood Struts
Luxury Embroidered floor mats
JLT Carbon fiber Cold air intake
Carbon fiber engine cover
Custom AAR style stripes
Skip Shift Eliminator
Aftermarket alarm system

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 pm 

welcome from Beaver,ok

Jenny's mods- Flowmaster Super 44's, Mopar cold air intake, Mopar Strut Brace, Eibach Pro-line springs, Mopar Go-Wing, Rear window louvers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 am 

RT Dan, sure love the color of that Challenger. If you do not believe me just ask Tony. Hey man just glad you found your way to us. We will have fun at this site and keep everyone up to date on the local and state shows in the Southwest. Lone Star is not just Texas. We want to be known for the Southwest for sure. Things are changing fast check back on a regular time and see what is happening. Feel free post, like you have been doing. good luck on the Mod's. I run a prediator and it works just ask LANCE. It really helps coming off of the line.

2009 CHALLENGER RT,inferno red, auto,SRT sway bars, Eibach-Pro lowering Kit, Mopar strut brace(painted),Mopar-hood struts,Mopar-floor mats,Moroso-catch can,180T-stat, Prediator tuner, Cervini-Ram Air unit(painted),Mopar 10 strut caps,JLT-cold air intake, Challenger door sill, Mopar pedals,Mopar chrome wheel caps,Colgan Custom Bra

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next