[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Lone Star Newbie from Madman

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:54 pm 

Thanks for the breaks advice sounds good. I'll be looking into changeling them in spring . I posted new video on YouTube you can see the black outs in front of head lights if you want to check it out under. Cool challenger. Once again thanks .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 am 

Awesome, I'll check the video out and get it posted later...just got back in town, pretty tired, lol.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm 

Nice vids, really liked the walkaround and drive over...sequentials look pretty good and I like the Monster HEMI logo:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm 

Tanks glad you liked it hopefully you can hear how it sounds better than the last one lol. The Hemi logos took some doing but I didn't want chrome I wanted to match the strip color . And I just get my hands on a pentastar from a 70s Mopar it's a little beat up but it now proudly sits on my right front fender. Now I'm thinking of rear quarter scoops like a 71 RT I think they'll look cool and no perm. damage there held on by 3m tape but will it be OVERKILL.? And did you notice my hood pins the paint was pealing off . I didn't go to the dealer instead I used Mothers on them . I like the the look whit out paint better. Has any one else had this problem ? Or any other warranty work? I had my complete shifter replace because the little rubber grumit cracked . Yea a 50 cent part that's why I didnt take my car in about the paint. Lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm 

I wondered what was up with the hoodpins, I figured you just blasted them bc you liked the as-cast look better.

I know that the pins kind of ride on the scuff plate, which isn't good since it is black chrome. The upfit plant really didn't nail these like you'd hope. I bought another set (not cheap) to put on and keep the Owner's Kit intact...it came with rubber gromets that are to go on the underside of the hood...well, they fit fine...till you shut the hood...then they get pulled off bc the hole is offset just a tad. I am sure every car is different, but mine is off quite a bit. A guy in AAM did aftermarket chrome ones, drilled the hood himself, and it lines up perfect.

You could mock the quarter panel scoops up...I think it would look decent, just in my mind w/o a visual and would help set the car apart. I agree on the decals, really like what you did.

I will hopefully have no warranty work...I will have to go 250+ miles to get to a decent dealer/service center.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2