[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - Lone Star Newbie from Madman

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 am 

Hi everyone my name is Jerryk but my friends call me Madmad. I am the proud owner of a 2010 Dodge Challenger Mopar 10 #242. I made some modifications! I first eliminated the shift skip, tinted out the windows, added GTO black out head light covers, eliminated the mufflers, added a triple G Bullydog 93 Octain tuner, American Racer limited Edition chrome Craigers and added Sill plates. I will be posting some photos and would love to hear some feed back. Thanks for welcoming me to the fourm.

Attachments:
079.JPG
079.JPG [ 104.38 KiB | Viewed 19589 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm 

Welcome to Lone Star Mopars. Man that Mopar 10 has an after life. I am glad to see one you guys putting some mod's on the ride. Would love to hear the exhaust and can you tell us more on the tuner you are using.

2009 CHALLENGER RT,inferno red, auto,SRT sway bars, Eibach-Pro lowering Kit, Mopar strut brace(painted),Mopar-hood struts,Mopar-floor mats,Moroso-catch can,180T-stat, Prediator tuner, Cervini-Ram Air unit(painted),Mopar 10 strut caps,JLT-cold air intake, Challenger door sill, Mopar pedals,Mopar chrome wheel caps,Colgan Custom Bra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm 

Sweet, very nice M10 madman! Thanks for signing up! I'm glad to see I am not the only one treating the M10 to some "custom" stylign cues!

I agree I'd love to hear the exhaust...I'm very picky and have had a real hard time finding something to suit my taste...I'd love to hear the "true cat back" :mrgreen:

Did you do any dyno runs before and after the mods? I'd also like to know more about the tuner.

I'm slowly getting caught up from Chryslers in the Canyon and will be generating a lot more M10 content in the near future. Be sure to spread the word...quite a few of ya'll up in PA.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm 

Thank you for welcoming me . I made a short video on you tube titled Mopar 10 madman I hope you can hear it like I said it's short. My tuner is a triple dog GT gas tuner by Bullydog. No I didn't have it on the Dyno but it did make a difference I have it set on extream and run 93 octane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:09 am 

Does sound good...my heart sunk a little bit when I re-read and realized you were a six speed. I may have to follow suit and see how it goes, should be a similar tone, lol. Did you replace the pipe, dump it, or what? I run the same "true cat back" on my 01 Ram, lol...nothing behind it 8-)

Also like the tint...that is on my short list and should have been done at the factory imo, esp based on the lithograph and concept :roll:

Any other immediate plans? We need a shot of the blackouts too...you can never have too many pics!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 am 

Sweet, sounds awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 pm 

Thanks I'm glad you like the sound .as far as what I did I went to my local muffler shop put my car up went under told tha mechanic cut pipe before last bend drop it .than he made straight pipes and put my tips back on .i like the sound and it looks like factory .at 145$ out the door I was happy lol . As soon as down load more pics I will send . The tint I have is 22percent easy to see out of at night. I have 25545 20s all round but my backs r shot so next thing is saterday I'm puting on 285 40 20s on. Ps the fac. Tires rims n lugs only have 1000 miles on and are in my basement for later in life lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm 

285s will look great out back. I do the same thing with all my "take-offs" just keep them boxed up for on down the road, if they are ever needed.

Texas is pretty picky on tint, the Okies can run whatever tint they want, lol.

Sounds like a good setup on the exhaust. I'm hoping to have it done over the winter. We'll look forward to the pics!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 pm 

Ok went to get tires put on my luck I oder 285s they got me 275s no big deal so I had them put on . The guys were cool they balance my fronts and didn't charge me . Nice then got home my BT oil catch can came installed it looks great ! Now I'm looking into better breaking the factory's aren't doing so well. I have 9kmiles on my car and there not doing so well . Lol any ideals on a good roder n cal. Setups ? Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 am 

Sounds like a good Saturday aside from the narrower profile, regardless it'll look better than stock spec. The catch cans do look nice under the hood. My brakes are still solid, but I'm at about 3k. I know several have started complaining around 10k. If you go with something factory (SRT etc) hit up villaroa here..he is the parts guy at a dealer in Irving and will get you the parts at a pretty nice discount since you are a member here on LoneStar Mopars 8-)

You might also score some factory take-offs. Keep us posted on what route you take.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next