[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Lone Star Mopars • View topic - My lates project..

Lone Star Mopars

Welcome to the Mopar Rebellion!
Home Page FAQ Team Search
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: My lates project..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 pm 

welll chaps... i did it ... i finaly got ride of the ram head that whas in my from brumper....
here is how.
Repalce it with a 2011 challenger
the lower grill is different and wider... sow i had to repalced that as well ..
she looks great....

[font=Verdana]Rodrigo v. Roa[/font]

Post subject: Re: My lates project..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 pm 

Awesome, can't wait to see some pics! Should make an already stellar ride that much better!

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 am 

Rod sure would like some pictures of this mod. It could be something I am interested in.Hey guys if you do not know Rod he works for Grapevine Dodge parts. He is a great guy and Grapevine giving our members a very good discount on parts and mod's. Give Rod a call just PM here and he will save you guys some money.

2009 CHALLENGER RT,inferno red, auto,SRT sway bars, Eibach-Pro lowering Kit, Mopar strut brace(painted),Mopar-hood struts,Mopar-floor mats,Moroso-catch can,180T-stat, Prediator tuner, Cervini-Ram Air unit(painted),Mopar 10 strut caps,JLT-cold air intake, Challenger door sill, Mopar pedals,Mopar chrome wheel caps,Colgan Custom Bra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm 

I was up at Grapevine yesterday to check out Rod's RT with New Nose Job (without the Rams Head).

I love it! It is definitely on my "To Do List"... I intended to have the nose of my 09' RT (Cuda Clone) re-painted this year and have it 3-M'd (with the invisible Bra) because of all the driving I do the paint has a few nicks & dings on the nose. Heck, now I'll just replace the whole thing with the Ram-delete and still get it wrapped with the 3-M.

I should have snapped a couple of photo's of Rod's car while I was there, but it looks like the 2011's (CLEAN)...

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm 

Attachments:
2011-03-08 14.01.30.jpg
2011-03-08 14.01.30.jpg [ 91.66 KiB | Viewed 28320 times ]
2011-03-08 14.01.21.jpg
2011-03-08 14.01.21.jpg [ 137.97 KiB | Viewed 28320 times ]
2011-03-08 14.01.14.jpg
2011-03-08 14.01.14.jpg [ 124.69 KiB | Viewed 28320 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:05 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm 

I like, especially with the improved airflow thru the front bumper cover...

Only real downside is folks might think it is an 11 instead of the previous model...but I guess that is part of the fun...with the stripes and 500 emblems, the last thing someone might worry about is the nose cone :)

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
Founder, Lone Star Mopars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 am 

Rod-Tony

Have either of you seen my car lately? Is the nose still in the trunk and the backseat in the front seat or did they get it put back together? Coming home in a few weeks and would love to be able to drive it.....having definate withdrawls

2009 Chally R/T: Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax. - David Charles Gedraitis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 pm 

Hey Will, I haven't been to RSI since I picked up my Cuda Grille (Last March). That is the las time I saw you beautiful sleeper Titanium Gray supper machine. Have you spoke with Doug??? Here's his new #: (682) 597-7413.

I still think you should purchase another Challenger, so you can have one that is street legal (and keep your Titanium Gray as a strip racer). The 392's are not bad at all... Grapevine Dealership had one that was marked-up at $58k (over priced), and they sold it for $51k.

Chat with you later,

Tony (moparX2)
(214) 886-9164

My Mods started 10/2/09 and it hasn't stopped YET !
MoPar- Strut Tower Brace. MoPar- Hood Struts. Billet Tech- Anodized Catch Can. Blastin Bob's- Glasspack Resonated Kit. Eibach- Pro Lowering Kit. MoPar- Heavy Duty Sway Bars. PAINTED Wheels. HXC- Cuda Grill & Tail Light Panel. HURST- Pistol Grip Shifter. Cervini- Shaker & Hood. Cuda Badge. Hemi Hockey Stick Stripe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm 

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next